1. What is your turnaround time?
- In-house items take approx. a week from time of art approval.
- All standard promotional orders take approx 2-4 weeks.
- Custom order timelines are dependent on inputs required (Approx. 6-8 weeks).
2. What method of payment do you accept?
- We accept cash, cheque, Visa, MasterCard and Debit. Payment is due upon receipt of goods.
3. What type of Art is required?
- Vector (ie: cdr, ai, eps, pdf)
4. Are there set-up Charges?
- Yes, on most items there is a set-up charge. Specific pricing will be included in your individual quote based on the decoration method being used.
5. How much is shipping and Handling?
- The cost of freight varies as we charge you the exact amount charged by the courier.
Do you do engraving?
- Yes we do! We have a few different methods of engraving which allows us to decorate most items. Please feel free to ask if your item is engraveable.
6. Do I have to have my logo on the item?
- No, we are able to decorate most items with images, words or designs other than a logo. Some decoration will require minor modifications; we will notify you if this is the case with your order.
7. Can I purchase undecorated items?
- Yes, in some cases, based upon the item and quantities.
8. Can we get items not shown on the website?
- Yes! We offer a multitude of items. If there is something you are looking for contact us, we will do our best to make it happen.
9. Why set up charges?
- A common question heard in our industry is “why do I have to pay set up charges and why, if I order three different items, do I have to pay three separate set up fees?”
The answer is really very simple. Every time an item is decorated – be that laser engraved, debossed, pad printed, etc. a series of events must occur to get your brand on that item. Man hours are incurred to set up the machinery. Man hours are incurred to prepare the artwork for that machinery. Ink must be changed, lasers refocused and height adjustments to the table in the machine – screens must be created for silkscreening your logo – plates must be manufactured for deboss, etc.
Each item is different in how and where it is decorated and therefore a set up fee is charged for each item regardless of which supplier you order from. The file set up for imprinting on a pen cannot be used for debossing a padfolio. A screen created for silkscreening a t-shirt will not work for laser engraving an award. They are unique methods unto themselves.
Please feel free to ask about the process that is being used to decorate your selected items. The information about the different methods can be quite interesting and will help you to understand the benefits and limitations of each different decoration process.